Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:06:19 +0000
Interesting post, Marsha.

I never know whether to be crosser with the
health professionals who compromise their
professionalism and support for breastfeeding
with small bits of cheap tat (key rings, pens,
post-it notes, computer mousemats)  or the ones
who only do it if there is a 3-course dinner and
entertainment at the poshest hotel in town plus a
take-home real leather document case and
slipperettes.

It's like the old (probably a bit sexist, sorry) joke:

Man to woman : will you sleep with me for £1 million pounds.....?

Woman: well.....ok.

Man: will you sleep with me for £5?

Woman: Certainly not. What sort of woman do you think I am?

Man: We've already established that. Now we're just haggling over the price.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc, tutor, UK