From:
Doreen Drescher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:06:52 -0400
Hi , This is my first attempt at posting, even though I have been following Lacnet for almost a year. I am newly certified and am thrilled to be IBCLC. I am one of two LC in a community hospital. I have recently been approached by a sales rep to look at the hydrogel pads being promoted for sore nipples. I have also received samples in the mail . I would greatly appreciate if anyone has experienced this product and would like to share their comments. You could post on Lacnet or email me privately. Thank you, Doreen M. Drescher RN, IBCLC mother of 2 breastfed daughters 16, and 12. Lebanon, PA