From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 16:03:28 -0400
Good Morning all!
Hope everyone is fine out there in Lacataion Land!
I, too would be interested in a copy of 'Friends'.  I saw the show, loved it,
but didn't have a tape!!  :(  I'll be more than happy to send a tape, pay for
time, and postage etc. .

I just talked to a WIC client who told me of a neat program called Healthy
Start in Jackson County, Oregon.  Do we have any WIC people here who can give
me more details about this program, how it works, cost, etc.?  I'd like to
see if we could get something going like that down here in Sacramento, CA.
 E-mail me privately if you'd like!   I am also interested in any other WIC
programs and what type of special services you have for preg. and BF moms.
 I'd like to see if we can improve what we have here!
TIA!

One more question, before I go.   I have a mom with a 3 mo. old baby who will
not latch.  Mom has been using a pump for all this time, baby is getting only
breastmilk.  :)  When at breast, baby will play with the nipple and sometimes
latch a little, but does not suck effectively.  Has anyone had any success
with a nipple shield at this late stage of the game?  Any ideas if a
rebirthing bath would help?  (I kind of doubt it, but thought I'd ask.)  Any
ideas for me?  Any would be appreciated!

TIA, Lots!
Jay

LC2B and soon-to-be CLE!  :)