Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:00:39 +0000
These should both be alright.  However, I should point out the question
stated as "I just want to make sure".  There is no such thing as
certainty in any of these things.  It is a question of weighing risks
against benefits.  If the question is put that way, continued
breastfeeding while using the drug almost always comes out as the best
choice.

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC