From:
Norma Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 16:36:13 -0400
Ilene wrote:
>Well sadly my daughter (22yo) recently had a discussion with her friends concerning discipline.  Out of ALL her friends (at college), she is the only one that had NEVER been hit in the name of discipline.<

This reminds me of my son's first week in college when he discovered
that very few students actually had conversations with their parents
that went beyond "Please pass the salt."

This is not really off topic, because breastfeeding is the basis for
building healthy relationships. The bond grows, is nurtured, and
finally blossoms when you realize that your grown children are also
your friends.

norma, grateful for having found La Leche League, whose philosophy
helped her whole family grow in so many ways.

--
Norma Ritter, IBCLC, RLC

Breastfeeding Matters in the Capital Region
(518) 399-5148
www.NormaRitter.com
http://normaritter.blogspot.com/