From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:24:55 -0400
I just came across this in the APHA MCH newsletter and thought to pass
it on here. Looks like a great idea that can be adapted to many
settings. I don't know how much bf education happens at this particular
program, but could certainly easily be worked into the program.

Naomi Bar-Yam

Naomi Bar-Yam Ph.D.

Researcher, Writer, Educator
in Maternal and Child Health