From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 21:52:45 -0500
There is a really good on  the YAHOO breastfeeding files group
It is called
	Infant Feeding Algorithm Form.doc
You have to be a yahoo member and join the group there to download and view
it, there are quite a few breastfeeding files for sharing on there, it is a
forum to share such files.

Go here to register

Once you register you can go to files and look through them and download
what you want for free. ALSO you can upload files here too, much easier than
doing all the e mailing or faxing, good luck!

Cindy Curtis RNC IBCLC CCE
http://www.breastfeedingonline.com
mailto:[log in to unmask]