From:
Theresa Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:00:44 -0800
Listmates,

I remember reading the original post but I guess I am
just wondering, why is it necessary to even have a
pamphlet on the advantages of formula feeding?  It
seems that this is time and energy that could be
redirected to teaching proper bottle feeding
techniques, and how to be a better bottle feedng
parent.

People do not need a list of advantages to formula use
because for one there are none (except that the baby
does not starve), and everyone is sure to credit
formula feeding with everything good in life and wont
believe a pamphlet that is left blank due to no
advantages.  They will think its a typo!

Just musing in email land.....
Theresa Johnson