From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 19:30:04 -0400
Hi all, and Margery..

To tell you the truth, our archives have *always* been open to any nethead
who wants to get to them. They are download-able by anyone...and since
subscription on Lactnet is open...all our comments here are public too, and
this is made clear to people when they join.  It is a shock sometimes for
me, too, ....to find out who or what is reading/checking us out.

I know it isn't Kansas anymore. : (  However, the only way to protect
oneself from being discovered on the net is to remain silent, etc.

Our sysop posted the archives on the WWW for easier downloading for our
subscribers.  I'm sorry it is not helpful to all. I hope you continue to
post in your thoughtful, wonderful way.

Kathleen, who gets her share too of icky notes , as my name comes up on the
lactation search.

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLLeader, co-owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
LACTNET archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html