From:
"Jennifer Tow, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:38:17 -0400
Okay--I am really confused. A "true" milk protein allergy means an
allergy to cow milk, not human milk. So....the mom eliminates cow milk
protein and likely all sources of the protein, including all the animal
sources. As to the prolapse--I do not think the conditions are mutually
exclusive and I also think that any intuition a mom has should be taken
seriously.

 Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
 Intuitive Parenting Network LLC