Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:44:27 -0600
>Pat Gima posted a notice looking for a copy of the yeast infection book.  The
>book (sadly to say) if officially out of print.  I have about a dozen copies
>left.  If anyone wants to get it before it becomes just a fond memory, you
>should contact me soon.

Dia, you will probably get dozens of requests for your "dozen" you have
left.  I would certainly like one to share with my clients.  I refer to it
all of the time and since I know that it is out of print, I can loan it.

Thank you for offering.  How would you like to handle it.  Let me know how
much it is including postage and I'll send you a check. Let me know you
address.

Pat Gima
8111 N. Links Way
Milwaukee, WI 53217