From:
Flinchbaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 01:04:38 EDT
Hello and thanks again, I really appreciated all the responses I received for
the Mom with endometriosis.
   My newest question was raised by a midwife I met today.  She has a client
that does not want to breastfeed.  The mom to- be does not want to breastfeed,
because she has breast implants and has no feeling in her nipples.  The midwife
asked me about binding the breast.  I recommended against this because of the
risk of mastitis.  We talked about using sage and ice packs.  She told me
someone had recommended carrot juice.
   Does anyone have any information on this? She is particularly interested in
"home remedies".

Sincerely,
Marian Flinchbaugh, LLLL