From:
Lisa Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 13:54:15 EST

<<I suggested putting a pillow to her
side, then sliding baby from the cradle hold on the right breast across her,
resting the baby's body on the pillow and then the baby's nose is at the
inside of the breast rather than the outside (sure wish we had a name for
this position!). >>

This is called the "slide over position" and I suggest it if baby is having a
strong breast preference in the early weeks/months and mom wishes to feed from
both breasts (whether at one feeding or alternating).  It is in the
"Breastfeeding Answer Book" page 51.
Just FYI :-)
Lisa Jones, LLLL in Wellington FL