From:
Ann Conlon-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:32:44 EST
Well, I've got it in my head to approach this pediatric office around the
corner from my home to see if I can see some of their patients for bfeeding
help, or teach classes, etc.  However, upon going to their website, I am
disturbed by their info for infant feeding information and how formula slanted  they
are, as well as giving much incorrect bfeeding info.  (Dry off your
nipples??!!) They refer to the "pain" of bfeeding and more.  Dare I  entertain the
thought of working with their many pediatricians in this office  while keeping my
sanity?  It seems so overwhelming and intimidating to  me.  Will I regret ever
walking through their door?  Opinions  welcome!  Thanks, Ann Conlon-Smith,
IBCLC Needing more money than my  private practice is bringing in...
_http://www.raleighpediatrics.com/index.php?uid=215_
(http://www.raleighpediatrics.com/index.php?uid=215)