From:
Sharon Starkston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 21:55:52 EDT
David Hoffman is the author of "The New Holistic Herbal" as well as other books
on herbal medicine. He is well respected and considered a top expert in the
field. Susan Weed's "Herbal for the Childbearing Year" is often quoted when it
comes to pregnancy and birth.

In my own explorations of complementary (aka alternative medicine or natural
medicine) I have found that I end up with three or four I books per subject to
round out a reference collection.

Sharon Starkston, LLLL, Hinsdale/Clarendon Hills, Illinois, USA