From:
Lisa Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 14:39:50 -0400
The product that I have seen called Nu Skin is marketed in the same way that
Amway, Mary Kay, and Shaklee is marketed.  I received a sample of it once,
and it is a thin lotion.
  I am interested to know if anyone is certain exactly what is in it.
   And just because the mom didn't have any reaction on her nipple to this
product, does not mean that it was safe for her baby to ingest.
  Lisa Jones, LLLL in Wellington FL