From:
Leslie Cree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:52:08 -0400
I am taking the exam for the first time this year. I have been reviewing the
Atlas and Core Curriculum casually. I got a big confidence boost from the LC
at the hospital where I volunteer--she told me "don't over-study--you know
you know it. I know you can do it. Relax."  Ilene, you probably do know more
than you think you do. That is why your daughter did so well--YOU taught
her!  Good luck!
Also, if there is anyone reading this who is in the Harrisburg, PA area and
wants to carpool to the Philadelphia site please email me off list  at
[log in to unmask] We can use our saved gas money to go out for a drink
after the test! I am planning on arriving the night before and staying at the
hotel.