From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:40:16 -0500
Susan,
  Unfortunately this sort of thing happens in teh U.S> all the
time. I'm sotty to hear that it is happening in Israel as
well. It's so pervasive and their budgets are so
much bigger than ours. I don't know how to fight it except one
person at a time.
  It seems to me tht this sort of thing has gotten worse over the alst
few years in the U. S. I didn't get nearly so many free smaples and
coupons when my daughter was born twelve years ago than I did whe
my son was born last year.
  My thrid child was born in Israel seven years ago and I'don't
remember getting anything in the mail. This must be new there.
  Naomi Bar-Yam