From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 06:30:45 -0600
We are getting ready to start a new educ. process for breastfeeding in our
NICU. The material will cover both attitude type things as well as
techinical and psychosocial information. Has anyone used a pre or post ed
survey as a tool prior to starting such a program? If so would you be
willing to forward me a copy?

Also - all suggestions and ideas are MUCH appreciated - I will be happy to
share what we compile with those who are interested. We are considering
submitting for CEU's or even just handing out chocolate rewards for program
completion - possibly with a boobie prize (pun intended) for those who
excell. It is going to be a slow go - our unit is well entrenched in
paternalistic attitudes and fairly crippled in terms of things like e-mail
usage and the like.

Communication of all of this is going to be challenging. Ideas for that are
appreciated as well.

Michelle Meeks, RN