From:
Halbert-Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 14:31:11 -0500
Hi to all,
Have searched the archives and came up empty on this very basic
question.  Lots of moms (and dads) in my breastfeeding classes want to
know if they can use the electric bottle warmer gadgets to heat up
breastmilk (refrigerated or frozen).  One student said she received one
as a gift that has a setting for "frozen" (she didn't specify if it was
for formula or breastnilk).  I do not know the temperature range of
these gadgets, and always suggest the warm tapwater method, but I've
gotten several of this question lately.
thanks...
Lee-Ann Halbert