From:
J C Crotteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 16:22:57 GMT
Dear Kathy,

The most important thing we can do as L&D nurses is to not seperate the
baby from his mother at all during the first hour.  This sounds so simple
yet it would be a rare accurance where I work,  and I  think this it true
for most hospitals.  Obviously if the apgars are good all the procedures
we "have "to do should be done in the second or third hour of life.

Good luck with your inservice-love to see a copy-

Jane