Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:35:15 -0600
Does this baby come off the breast easily, letting the nipple fall out?  Could be a posterior t-t which often looks good on the outside but baby has very weak suck.  Not strong enough to draw milk out. Baby can sound like he's swallowing but it be only saliva or air.  This can happen with velopharangeal insufficiency or submucosal cleft, etc.