From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:10:03 -0400
Personally I think it is sort of  inappropriate to sell it on pp floor and
carry it room to room.  One local hospital near me has these sort of things
available in the office that they rent pumps from.  Another set up that I
saw was in hospital OP pharmacy.  I've heard of gift shop  stocking these
items too.  An OP BF clinic seems like a good place too.  Most of the
displays I've seen are tasteful.  Ok to share my comments.  Sincerely, Pat
in SNJ