Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 16:15:38 EDT
I have too many women tell me that they QUIT breastfeeding because their baby
didn't have 6 poopy diapers on day 2.  One of the most common reasons women
quit breastfeeding is the fear that they are not making enough milk.  If
someone tells them the wrong signs to look for they are digging the grave of
breastfeeding.

Best Start has a diary for the first week.  If you email me privately with
name and address I will get a sample to you.

Linda Inglis, BS, IBCLC
Breastfeeding Coordinator
Best Start
Tampa, FL