From:
Matt Osterholt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 14:10:08 -0500
Can't remember if this information was provided or not when the
discussion back a few weeks ago was about athletes using colostrum to
enhance their performace.

The company is Symbiotics and they claim to be the exclusive manufacture
of this product. Of course it is bovine colostrum.

Symbiotics, LLC
Sedona, Az 86336
www.symbioticsllc.com
(800)784-4355

It's available in liquid, powder, and capsules. The herd is raise
organically.

I don't know about you guys, but I think human milk for humans and cows
milk for cows and the same goes for colostrum.

However, this will be interesting to see how it all pans out.  An older
friend, age72, who shared this information with me, is interested in
trying the product and feeling that he really missed out by not having
the benefits of his own mother's colostrum. This made me wonder about
how will some children feel when they grow up knowing that their moms
did not breastfeed them.

Assunta Osterholt, IBCLC
So. Suburbs of Chicago, IL (USA)