From:
Cara Horowitz LLLL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 15:38:48 -0500
I want to thank everyone who passed on info to me about nursing with silicon
implants.  Mom delivered this weekend and based on all the info that was
passed on to her, she opted to breastfeed.  Actually, she has tried both
because she is concerned that because the milk ducts were severed she may not
have enough.  And it seemed that way after nursing <2 hours on each side and
baby still crying but seemed satisfied after a bottle>.  We discussed other
solutions.  I hope she goes with it.  Thanks again.

Cara