From:
Dunn Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:34:25 -0700
Greetings!
I am looking for information and especially opinions regarding a CLC course offered at various locations around the country by "The Center for Breastfeeding".  Is it a good course?  Does it appropriately prepare someone for lactation counseling? (As much as a 5-day course could...by the way, most of our local course-takers are nurses or midwives, with quite a bit of lactation experience).  How does it compare with other available programs??

Thanks!!

Barrett Dunn, MPH student, former midwife
In beautiful Colorado where the weather is sunny and gorgeous today