Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:44:52 -0400
 From the website for this group:

http://www.cullarigroup.com/nav_Def.php?article=2

"A registered lobbyist for 20 years, Ms.Cullari is widely known for
              her strong public policy skills and political instincts. She is
              considered an aggressive advocate on behalf of the pharmaceutical
              and biotechnology research industries and the patients they assist.

              In 1999, Ms. Cullari founded Cullari Communications Group, a firm
              specializing in public relations, third-party ally development and
              government affairs."

Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
Intuitive Parenting Network LLC