From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 15:40:24 -0400
Hi all.

I am noticing that lots of you are writing to me saying " I cannot post to
Lactnet, and last week I could..what gives?"

The problem is, and continues to be, that many email identities/addresses
are changed from , say

When this change occurs, the Lactnet listserv computer does NOT know the
second person/email id as the original subscriber.  When changes occur, all
listservs are then screwed up...and what must occur is that the original
address must be manually removed (usually by me), and then the person must do a

Subscribe Lactnet fullname

to [log in to unmask]

So...if you think your email address is going to change, unsubscribe
yourself from Lactnet and THEN resubscribe from the new address, ..it will
save me time. Thank you.

To do the unsubscribing, you send a message stating

Unsubscribe Lactnet

to [log in to unmask]

(this is the command address, remember? : )  )

Thank you. Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html