From:
Ruth Cantrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:39:29 +1000
I don't understand why this has been undeliverable
Thanks
Ruth

Ruth Cantrill
Griffith University
Nathan QLD

Ph 38755224 Mob 0438987261
---- Forwarded by Ruth Cantrill/Staff/Griffith 20/03/2003 01:35:58 PM ZE10
-----

"L-Soft list server at PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM (1.8e)"

18/03/2003 03:58 PM

        To:     Ruth Cantrill <[log in to unmask]>

        cc:

        Subject:        Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]

Your posting  to the LACTNET  list has been  rejected because it  only
contains
material in a format disallowed by the list configuration. Even though the
list
is configured  to remove unwanted material  and process the remaining
text, in
this case there  would be nothing left after removing  the disallowed
material.
You may want to resend your message in plain text, which is always
allowed.