From:
"Lanning, Debi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 14:15:37 -0500
I am having trouble sending the following response to Time at the
address last given on lactnet.  Does anyone have a better address?

To Whom it may concern,
I was appalled to read the flip response given to the new AAP guidelines
on breastfeeding.  "Too tough" on moms!!  No kidding.  If she isn't
breastfeeding then she will be bottlefeeding.  Parenting is a TWENTY
FOUR hour a day job.  If she wanted it easy she should have bought a
beanie baby!!

Debi Lanning (a disappointed reader)
St. Petersburg, FL.