From:
R M WAHL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:01:58 +0000
Hello,  I have a to ask a favor to ask of you.  I have been asked if I have
an article about the meaning of breastfeeding to mothers and how good, bad
or indifferent breastfeeding support effects the breastfeeding experience.
I am having some difficulty coming up with something.  Do you have any
suggestions?

I am particularly brain fogged this morning and could not figure out if I
should use the word effect or affect in the above paragraph.  One of the
meanings of affect is to "infect or damage someone or something with
disease" which of course we all know would be the result of lack of
breastfeeding.  Have a nice day. Rachel Wahl RN IBCLC