From:
Judie emm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:53:25 EDT
Hi Everybody,

I love having LACTNET on my computor screen everyday.

I ran a Medela pump rental station for 14 years in LA and learned the
headaches of trying to keep track of a large number breastpumps was a
constant worry.

I will be in the business again and am looking for a conputor software
program that works great.  If you haven't found a great one, could you
pass on what you are using and what it's strengths and weaknesses are.

I had difficulty with finding this information in the Archives.

Thanks you all.

Judie Zersen, LLLL., IBCLC.
Bellingham, WA.
mailto:[log in to unmask]