Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:05:04 -0700
Well, I'm offended by the sight of an artificial representation of a human nipple as it might appear when fully extended in the mouth of a baby, but attached to the top of a bottle that is placed in the middle of a public dining table or sticking out of mom's back pocket for all to see!! ... and it leaks fluid ... and it involves sucking... so THERE!! (stomp your foot)

And when would you NOT be able to breastfeed in any house of worship? Weren't all the saints and prophets, divine and otherwise, of every religion on earth, breastfed?

And in the USA, there is absolutely NO constitutional protection against feeling offended by an act that is legal and moral and (now we know) non-fattening!

Phyllis
... it's not moms being covered that they want. It's KNOWing you are doing THAT under there, that they don't want.

--
Phyllis Adamson, IBCLC, RLC
Glendale, AZ.