Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 23:36:12 EDT
I read on a message board the article in today's newspaper ( I think it was
Chicago) about BFing. There was a reference in it to tee shirts picturing
the Whales who are having difficulty bfing ( does anyone know what I'm
talking about? Kathy D was quoted as was Dia Michels)and a saying about "
Bfing: it's a whale of a good idea".  I want a tee shirt!! Does anyone know
how to order these?

Barb Whitehead, IBCLC
Ayden NC
( In Celebration of WBW I just mailed a gift certificate to each Peds office
good for a  complementary consultation for a 1 hr staff inservice from me.
Anyone wanna bet how many will be redeemed?  I did wear my "Everyone's Doing
It Tee shirt. Some people were amused, one LC was insulted. Guess she thinks
BFing is supposed to be serious. But I think it shrunk since last year, I'm
sure it couldn't  be me getting larger).