From:
Mark Thistle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:54:29 -0400
Hi
I am a PNP in a large peds practice and currently another PNP and I are
working towards the exam in July.  We went to the Doctor's meeting
yesterday to present what our plans are to incorporate Lactation
consulting into the practice.  I came up ideas for the docs when they go
to the nursery on weight loss, when to and when not to supplement and to
PLEASE try not to use a bottle.  Several of the peds laughed at the idea
of nipple confusion and want studies to prove that it actually exists.
I'm looking in my references but so far have not found anything.
Anybody got any ideas?
Thanks
Melissa Thistle CRNP