ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul Orselli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:03:57 -0400

Hi Barbara,

With respect, even if someone might have different approaches toward creative development or evaluation than your experiences with Sesame Street, why characterize them as having "an unclear understanding of" or "misperceptions" about their work and choices regarding evaluation?

Paul Orselli, President and Chief Instigator

Paul Orselli Workshop (POW!)
World Headquarters
1684 Victoria Street
Baldwin, NY  11510

(516) 223-1043

POW! website
<http://www.orselli.net>

Exhibit tips + tricks at the ExhibiTricks blog:
<http://blog.orselli.net>