ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Todd Gieseke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:21:29 -0500

I thought the idea behind list servs was for people in a common element
to share and contribute ideas, thoughts, research, etc... I'm an
evaluator at an informal science institution and receive a lot of
valuable information and insights from this discussion board. Again, as
others have said, there's always the delete button or rather, how about
posting new threads on "good science exhibits" or "good classes in
science?" I know I'd be interested in your thoughts and experiences.
There's no need here for the harsh, generalized accusations.

Todd Gieseke
Sr. Evaluator
Museum of Science and Industry
57th and Lake Shore Drive