ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lorry Comiskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:51:22 -0800

Hello, I am finishing a proposal for the ASTC 2007 conference on "how
to" implement, refine and use mystery guest visitor programs (secret
shoppers).

I would be very interested in talking with anyone who has also
implemented this type of program and who might be interested in
assisting with the presentation. The goal is for the session to be very
operationally driven and focused on useful tools, benefits and results.

If you have implemented a "secret shopper" program in any format, either
using friends of the institution or an outside service, and you would be
interested in being part of the proposed panel please let me know
offline.

Thanks

Lorry Comiskey

Director, Guest Services and IMAX Operations

California Science Center

Phone: 213 744- 2271

Email: [log in to unmask]