ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stephen Brand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:04:48 -0500

How about

Programs for Future Scientistst
Exploris Adventures - Programs that come alive
Informal Programs
Exploris-central - programs when you want them
or use one word like soccer teams use and call the department . . .
Inspirations - programs for the young at heart. or Sparks - after school
excitement.
or Non-school programs
or even better School programs -- Not (you know what the logo would be)
or even better get a sponsor and call it what the sponsor wants and get
some money up front
    like McPrograms,
 or Starbucks Science Experiences-- I know . . . too commercial!

Don't worry. I'll stop.

Have fun.

Stephen