ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Suzanne Mallery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 10:23:46 -0700

Be prepared also for the possibility of hecklers or angry members of the
public at a talk if it's set up as an event and publicized by the museum.
There are a number of people out there who consider themselves to have been
wronged (wrongfully accused, fired, denied a job, etc) because of polygraph
testing, and if you publicize an event you may draw them in.  On the other
hand, you could also be intentional about this and set up a debate or a
several experts of varying opinions.

Suzanne Mallery
La Sierra University