ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
kevin goodwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 06:41:49 -0700

At the Children's Museum we have "circuit blocks" that we have made ourselves.  Visitors have even contributed to our collection.  We keep them pretty simple looking so that visitors and educators can recreate them at home.  Typically, we get most of our pieces and parts from "take-apart" items that are donated to the Museum.
I can post a couple blog posts that demonstrate exactly what they look like.
-Kevin Goodwin
Children's Museum of PittsburghMAKESHOP Teaching Artist