ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
JasonJayStevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:00:12 -0500

Try the trackball with balled fists.
This is a good test for the accessibility of an interactive requiring a
degree of user dexterity. I learned it at one of the accessibility
workshops Sally Middlebrooks was running for ASTC, so it has good
endorsement.

I saw a game in an electronic game arcade in San Francisco that
simulated bowling--in a way-- in unusual locales (like the deck of a
ship at sea!) via projection and a user-controlled bowling ball-sized
track ball.
Pretty cool.  (...but obviously the opposite of what you're talking
about...)

jasonJayStevens
exhibitDevelopment
annArborHands-OnMuseum