ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul Orselli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 12:27:42 -0500

I agree with previous posters that the issue is more likely the handle
configuration than the generator itself.

To that end McMaster-Carr sells nice "hand wheels" that are very robust:

< http://www.mcmaster.com/#hand-wheels/=lt011j >

Make sure you choose the "solid" style rather than the "spoked" style.

Happy cranking!

Paul Orselli, President and Chief Instigator

Paul Orselli Workshop (POW!)
World Headquarters
1684 Victoria Street
Baldwin, NY  11510

(516) 223-1043

POW! website
<http://www.orselli.net>

Exhibit tips + tricks at the ExhibiTricks blog:
<http://blog.orselli.net/>