ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ian Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:03:23 +0100

Surely the solution is to drill holes, then thread silicone-plastic
'superbounce' balls of graded sizes on a long cord attached to the ceiling.
Strong nylon monofilament would be best as it is smooth and will not cause
excessive wear or friction. Then, you not only have a great, totally
reliable demonstration, you also have a great interactive exhibit...

Promoting public engagement with science
through a contagious delight in phenomena
*
[log in to unmask] * http://www.interactives.co.uk
*
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/ian-russell/0/636/305
*
Give people facts and you feed their minds for an hour.
Awaken curiosity and they feed their own minds for a lifetime.
*
Ian Russell