ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mike Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:58:56 -0400

The North Museum of Natural History and Science is in need of a reservation
software but I'm in need of suggestions as to what is out there and what
other museums use.  Our need is to have the ability to offer online
reservations for schools tours, museum programs and the ability to create
reports.  If possible we would like the software to be compatible with Quick
Books but is not a necessity.

To date I'm aware of Outbound, Event Management Systems and Active Network
Camps.

Oh yeah, the software needs to be affordable for a small museum.   Outbound
is too expensive for us at the price tag of $10,000 plus a $600 monthly fee.

I would appreciate any feedback or recommendations that you have.   Thank
you in advance for your time and help.

Mike Smith (aka Cosmic MikeŽ)
Senior Astronomy Educator
North Museum of Natural History and Science
400 College Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603
Phone: 717.291.4315

http://www.northmuseum.org