ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Max Scharfenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:30:32 -0700

One of the simplest ways we have constructed a wind tunnel baffle is to purchase some corrugated CorePlast which we then cut to the length we wanted and glued it together.  It works really well giving good laminar flow.

Max Scharfenberger
VP Programs
TELUS World of Science - Edmonton
11211 142 Street