ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Peggy Zemach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Zemach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 12:26:31 -0600

Museum Institute for Teaching Science, www.mits.org does alot of teacher
training. I contacted them to get publications with science activities, as I
develop an outreach program for schools. My take is that elementary teachers
welcome more training in using the inquiry approach. I suggest contacting
MITS and asking this question and I am interested in their response!

Peggy M. Zemach
Durango Discovery Museum
1099 Main Ave. #316
Durango, CO 81301
970-422-2034
www.durangodiscovery.org

"Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire."
William Butler Yeats