ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dennis Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 18:11:53 -0700

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

As you can tell from the short time between this e-mail and my last one,
Dave's condition declined precipitously this afternoon and he died about an
hour ago.  I spoke with JoAnn.  She is surrounded by close friends and
relatives and again reiterated how much Dave and she enjoyed the cards other
gifts sent to Dave.

There will be a memorial service for him at Pacific Science Center, but the
time and date is not yet known.  I will send more information when it
becomes available.

Dennis

Dennis Schatz
Vice President for Education