ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Blair Clarkson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:58:11 -0500

Hi Steve,
I'd love to be emailed a compilation of your Galileoscope info & Thx for gathering !

Best Regards,

Blair Clarkson
Coordinator Special Events & Attractions
Science Experience Branch, Ontario Science Centre
770 Don Mills Rd
Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M3C 1T3

Ph:(416) 696-3195,    Cel:(416) 676-9427
email: [log in to unmask]
www.ontariosciencecentre.ca

Give people facts and you feed their minds for a few minutes....
Awaken their curiosity and they feed their minds for a lifetime !
"Imagination  is  more  important  than  knowledge."  Albert  Einstein.